(OLD) Volaranims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO TO http://volaranims.net/forums/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Ultimate Worst Movie Thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Injin

Injin

The Ultimate Worst Movie Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Ultimate Worst Movie Thread   The Ultimate Worst Movie Thread EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 6:55 pm

List 'em. Along with a description and a movie cover if possible. These movies are highly entertaining if watched from a scorning point of view and are a great source of entertainment with a good friend on a rainy night.

Black Sheep - Horror

Takes place in the sunny hills of New Zealand. A mutated sheep fetus is released into the population and infects the friendly animals. The hordes of sheep become killer and ravage the country side, mauling all in their path.

The Ultimate Worst Movie Thread Blacksheep_l200703021736

The Thief Lord - Not sure..maybe a children's adventure...

Basically, I didn't know what the fuck was going on..It was a messed up dream but, my dreams have better plots. Less of them too, I might add. The book was supposed to be good so I thought that movie would maybe match up to its literary companion. I was wrong :<

The Ultimate Worst Movie Thread 1120v

There's also this one movie about some kids who play chess...it had a black kid and sometimes, when they made a move a horribly animated karate guy would do some weird tiger strike...
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
Bident

Bident

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Worst Movie Thread   The Ultimate Worst Movie Thread EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 6:57 pm

Lol, good thread idea, I'll definitely post some shit later.
Back to top Go down
2 YEAR OLD.

2 YEAR OLD.

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Worst Movie Thread   The Ultimate Worst Movie Thread EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 8:14 pm

possibly the worst movie coming.
Back to top Go down
Moppy
Admin
Moppy

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Worst Movie Thread   The Ultimate Worst Movie Thread EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 8:34 pm

Ill post some later, im to lazy to go out and get a picture or a vid. Or even find a stupid movie lol.
Back to top Go down
https://volar-anims.forumotion.com
Bebosis

Bebosis

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Worst Movie Thread   The Ultimate Worst Movie Thread EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 4:51 pm

yeah ill post some crap later btw tken thats just....disturbing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Worst Movie Thread   The Ultimate Worst Movie Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Worst Movie Thread
Page 1 of 1