(OLD) Volaranims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO TO http://volaranims.net/forums/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread!

Go down 
+14
NTwarrior
Zackie
hat-man
Paper_cut
huddlehouseninja
Fuzzy
2 YEAR OLD.
Bebosis
Injin
Sick
Moppy
Bident
Garrett
Ninja Mittens
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ninja Mittens

Ninja Mittens

Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread! Empty
PostSubject: Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread!   Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread! EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 12:38 pm

I got mine from a friend who is making me a pair of mittens and who referred to them as Ninja mittens so... Thus the legacy of Ninja Mittens.. Also got HairsOnAbobbin, GoesOnClear, and a few other crack inspired names
Back to top Go down
Garrett

Garrett

PostSubject: Re: Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread!   Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread! EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 1:43 pm

My name comes from an area of interest. Marksman, hitman, contract killer..
Back to top Go down
http://rivestudios.darkbb.com
Bident

Bident

PostSubject: Re: Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread!   Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread! EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 2:54 pm

Uhmm... It was while ago we were talking about Hades in class and apparently he has a Bident, a two pronged spear. It sounded cool.
Back to top Go down
Moppy
Admin
Moppy

PostSubject: Re: Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread!   Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread! EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 4:07 pm

Ok...

Long long ago, in the land where Runescape used to be the best adicting game ever...
One day, i was looking in the highscores for random names. One of the names i searched was "Mop". I found him and he was a pretty high level member so i thought he was cool. Later on, i started naming my acounts Mopman. Eventually, when i came to shiftlimits, i changed it to Moppy. Then even AFTER that, i got the name mopies, which is my xbox live acount name. I still stick with moppy for all of my other acount names though.
Thats my story lol.

Im just warning you, i played runescape when i was 9-10 years old and I then realized that runescape is a game for retarded faggots. : )
Back to top Go down
https://volar-anims.forumotion.com
Sick

Sick

PostSubject: Re: Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread!   Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread! EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 4:39 pm

idk. I dont like my name. I want a new one xD. Im usually Sick or SickBear
Back to top Go down
Moppy
Admin
Moppy

PostSubject: Re: Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread!   Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread! EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 4:41 pm

Ill change it to SickBear for you if you want.
Back to top Go down
https://volar-anims.forumotion.com
Injin

Injin

PostSubject: Re: Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread!   Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread! EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 5:21 pm

3 years ago I bought MoH: Breakthrough and me and my friend were thinking of names..

We were thinking of random ones that we thought were "funny" at the time. I became Injin Joe and he was Riverdancing Nazi. I registered at sfdt about 1 1/2 years ago under INJIN JOE but used the wrong email and decided to make a new account called INJIN P. JOE...a year later I changed it to Injin which is what I use for pretty much anything I can...
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
Garrett

Garrett

PostSubject: Re: Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread!   Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread! EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 6:00 pm

Now that my name has changed by request, I'll give you another lil story.

It's my real name.

Fin.
Back to top Go down
http://rivestudios.darkbb.com
Bebosis

Bebosis

PostSubject: Re: Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread!   Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread! EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 6:16 pm

alright my name was also found like moppys but here is a story about it

once upon a cajun dinner down in the bayou somewhere in louisianna i learned of a game called runescape. my freind played it alot and he got me addicted and he gave me his account named bebosis (it was like his nickname of something anyways) i found it was cool and original so now i use it for my nickname on most sites.

i hope you enjoyed this short story
Back to top Go down
Ninja Mittens

Ninja Mittens

PostSubject: Re: Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread!   Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread! EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 7:32 pm

bwah, I enjoyed all of your short stories... keep em coming
Back to top Go down
Injin

Injin

PostSubject: Re: Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread!   Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread! EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 7:33 pm

Well at some point, unless there's a continuous flow of new members, there will be no more stories to tell. :<
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
Bident

Bident

PostSubject: Re: Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread!   Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread! EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 7:34 pm

Ninja Mittens wrote:
bwah, I enjoyed all of your short stories... keep em coming
Were you on crack or were your names just crack inspired I hope it's the ladder Bwah
Back to top Go down
2 YEAR OLD.

2 YEAR OLD.

PostSubject: Re: Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread!   Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread! EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 8:57 pm

my name is tommy. ken. [last name goes here].

tommyken on some forums.
then changed to tken for short.
Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread! 541342 Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread! 226751 Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread! 37158 Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread! 256355 Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread! 749811 Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread! 717736 Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread! 769786 Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread! 38923 Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread! 215408 Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread! 279443 Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread! 745102 Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread! 405796 Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread! 678364 Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread! 285849 Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread! 127980 Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread! 555404 Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread! 688212 Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread! 843618
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread!   Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread! EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 11:05 am

Fuzzy just came to me somehow lol.
But another name i sometimes use is "Dende"
The story starts here:
My little brother was 2 years or so, and he couldn't say my name.
No matter what i said.
Then it always become dende.
IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE

ps.
Don't ask me for my real name i would not answer lol
Back to top Go down
Bident

Bident

PostSubject: Re: Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread!   Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread! EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 2:40 pm

Lol I love when little kids can't pronounce names. I also love when little kids say funny words. I also love when Uzi's little brther says DICK! really loudly. He's 2 by the way.
Back to top Go down
huddlehouseninja

huddlehouseninja

PostSubject: Re: Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread!   Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread! EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 11:11 pm

I think Mittens knows this story already but I will share! Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread! 37158

Me & my bestest friend, Dustin, went to eat at the Huddle House around 4 in the am (the Huddle House is an all night diner for those who don't know.) We're sitting there enjoying our Huddle burgers with hash browns, when this old gent comes in with a stack of books under his arm. We pay him no mind as he sits in the booth behind us. We continue to eat as he orders a coffee. Now we would have never gave him another glance if he hadn't had this awful cough. Dustin is sitting there kinda watching this old guy read his books & drink his coffee.. when he pulls out a sharpie & precedes to draw what looks like a treasure map. Complete with the X. He jumps up grabs his books & map, leaves money on the table & runs out the door like his ass was on fire. We laughed hard. Dustin looks at me & says " We just saw The Huddle House pirate!" I laugh & say "If he's the Huddle House pirate does that mean there is a Huddle House ninja?"

Taaa daaa.. the birth of HuddleHouseNinja aka MEEE!!! Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread! 678364
Back to top Go down
http://www.moonshotpics.com
Paper_cut

PostSubject: Simple.   Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread! EmptyTue May 20, 2008 2:00 am

I like to draw on paper... and well,... It came to Paper_Cut Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread! 555404
Back to top Go down
Bident

Bident

PostSubject: Re: Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread!   Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread! EmptyTue May 20, 2008 2:39 pm

Don't bump
Back to top Go down
hat-man

hat-man

PostSubject: Re: Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread!   Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread! EmptyTue May 20, 2008 7:19 pm

I got my nickname for the fact that since 3 years ago, I wore a hat everyday. Its a black hat. Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread! 256355 and my friend ken saw me and said "hey hat-man" and I thought "wtf? hmmm...that sounds kinda cool." and here I am Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread! 749811

Last edited by hat-man on Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://hat-man.deviantart.com
Zackie

Zackie

PostSubject: Re: Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread!   Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread! EmptySun May 25, 2008 8:29 am

Zackie is quite related to my personal name. and i like it better XD
Back to top Go down
Bident

Bident

PostSubject: Re: Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread!   Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread! EmptySun May 25, 2008 10:10 am

lol Hat Man, it must be one cool hat, if you wear it everyday
Back to top Go down
NTwarrior

NTwarrior

PostSubject: Re: Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread!   Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread! EmptySun May 25, 2008 12:43 pm

From a game. >_> Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread! 749811
Back to top Go down
Zackie

Zackie

PostSubject: Re: Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread!   Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread! EmptyMon May 26, 2008 1:55 am

what game?
Back to top Go down
NubbyGG

NubbyGG

PostSubject: Re: Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread!   Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread! EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 10:23 pm

My name came from an animation..... [sorry if i bumped]
Back to top Go down
Rajin

Rajin

PostSubject: Re: Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread!   Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread! EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 8:51 pm

i got mine from school we were drawing this thing and we had to mix the letters up and put them on it
it was when i was 11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread!   Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread! Empty

Back to top Go down

Official.. Where did you get your nickname thread!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next