(OLD) Volaranims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO TO http://volaranims.net/forums/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some of my recent animations

Go down 
+2
Bident
Geo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Geo

Geo

Some of my recent animations Empty
PostSubject: Some of my recent animations   Some of my recent animations EmptyTue May 20, 2008 9:09 pm

Okay, here's some of my recent animations. Only recently have I gotten very good.

Mr. Pix Demo - He's my character for RHG and SLBG.

Hackillers Collab Part - My part for the FA Collab, about the hackers that attempted to take destroy the website.
Back to top Go down
http://senorbarjo.deviantart.com
Bident

Bident

PostSubject: Re: Some of my recent animations   Some of my recent animations EmptyWed May 21, 2008 6:27 pm

They're both awesome, I've always loved Mr. Pix :>
Back to top Go down
Shift_Puppet

Shift_Puppet

PostSubject: Re: Some of my recent animations   Some of my recent animations EmptyFri May 23, 2008 10:04 pm

Love the second one, nice explosion!
Back to top Go down
Zackie

Zackie

PostSubject: Re: Some of my recent animations   Some of my recent animations EmptySun May 25, 2008 8:14 am

put a play button and a replay button will ya. Awesome but the movemetns looks bit weird, maybe it's your style
Back to top Go down
Bident

Bident

PostSubject: Re: Some of my recent animations   Some of my recent animations EmptySun May 25, 2008 10:32 am

I watched your entry for the Collab again, and it would have been funny if the second 'Stone' was Supperbas but he died Some of my recent animations 843618
Back to top Go down
Moppy
Admin
Moppy

PostSubject: Re: Some of my recent animations   Some of my recent animations EmptyTue May 27, 2008 7:00 pm

Zackie wrote:
put a play button and a replay button will ya. Awesome but the movemetns looks bit weird, maybe it's your style
Collab parts arent supposed to have play buttons in them.

Anyways, your demo is fucking awesome. You ace'd that stretchy shit and the sounds went with it really well to. The second one was nice, i like your bouncey kind of style. Oh, and that explosion to, holy shit.
Back to top Go down
https://volar-anims.forumotion.com
Rajin

Rajin

PostSubject: Re: Some of my recent animations   Some of my recent animations EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 1:54 am

they were way good both of them loved the explosion in the second the sounds were also good in the first
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some of my recent animations   Some of my recent animations Empty

Back to top Go down

Some of my recent animations
Page 1 of 1