(OLD) Volaranims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO TO http://volaranims.net/forums/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Isaac's animations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isaac

Isaac

Isaac's animations Empty
PostSubject: Isaac's animations   Isaac's animations EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 10:26 am

Last edited by Isaac on Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bident

Bident

Isaac's animations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaac's animations   Isaac's animations EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 10:57 am

For now I'd just say to work on movements, smoothness and effects. But mainly the first two, because I think effects should come after you've got pretty solid movement skills.
Back to top Go down
Isaac

Isaac

Isaac's animations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaac's animations   Isaac's animations EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 10:59 am

Ok i made another! Its just lines again, just animating lines till i can get it smooth and then ill do sticks. Cus no point in animating a stick figure when itll just suck.

http://img223.imageshack.us/my.php?image=29499878ii4.swf
Back to top Go down
Bident

Bident

Isaac's animations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaac's animations   Isaac's animations EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 3:28 pm

Isaac wrote:
Cus no point in animating a stick figure when itll just suck.
That's the most untrue statement in the world. First of all; you're supposed to animate to have fun, not to get famous(Though people want it, I think fun should come first. The joy of bringing something to life is incredible.) Second of all, you have to start somewhere. Everybody's first animations aren't amazing, it's how you learn.
Back to top Go down
Isaac

Isaac

Isaac's animations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaac's animations   Isaac's animations EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 3:44 pm

Yes I am starting somewhere, simple line things that fight, and when I get that all smooth and stuff I'll move on to stick figures and they wont be so choppy in the beggining.
Back to top Go down
Bident

Bident

Isaac's animations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaac's animations   Isaac's animations EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 8:12 pm

Isaac wrote:
Yes I am starting somewhere, simple line things that fight, and when I get that all smooth and stuff I'll move on to stick figures and they wont be so choppy in the beggining.
I know I'm just saying what you said was wrong, not that you have to start hard. If that's what you were thinking...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Isaac's animations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isaac's animations   Isaac's animations Empty

Back to top Go down

Isaac's animations
Page 1 of 1