(OLD) Volaranims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO TO http://volaranims.net/forums/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2nd animation...*dont look if you dont like newb stuff*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Isaac

Isaac

2nd animation...*dont look if you dont like newb stuff* Empty
PostSubject: 2nd animation...*dont look if you dont like newb stuff*   2nd animation...*dont look if you dont like newb stuff* EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 4:57 pm

ok warning you now, i suck and this is barely my second animation ...

http://img80.imageshack.us/my.php?image=punchbagtx7.swf

Is there like some other way of animating? I just redrew every thing, but all these other ones look so not redrawn and squiggly.
Back to top Go down
Moppy
Admin
Moppy

PostSubject: Re: 2nd animation...*dont look if you dont like newb stuff*   2nd animation...*dont look if you dont like newb stuff* EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 5:31 pm

Better than my second animation.

The main problem is the first guy. When he hits that sign thing he bounces fast with no easing.

Btw we are always happy to comment and give criticism to begginers!
Back to top Go down
https://volar-anims.forumotion.com
Isaac

Isaac

PostSubject: Re: 2nd animation...*dont look if you dont like newb stuff*   2nd animation...*dont look if you dont like newb stuff* EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 5:52 pm

Thanks, and lol that thing was like supposed to be a punching bag or something XD, it ended up shrinking throughout the animation, accidently of course.
Back to top Go down
Polly-Wants-An-Uzi

Polly-Wants-An-Uzi

PostSubject: Re: 2nd animation...*dont look if you dont like newb stuff*   2nd animation...*dont look if you dont like newb stuff* EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 9:05 pm

the walking after he bounced was choppy, and the entire thing was wobbly...though it kinda looked like you were going for a wobbly, uneven feel..anway, theres always room for improvement, so just keep at it.
Back to top Go down
Bident

Bident

PostSubject: Re: 2nd animation...*dont look if you dont like newb stuff*   2nd animation...*dont look if you dont like newb stuff* EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 9:25 pm

You could just keep the same frame and redraw it when it moves. Also about the wobbliness, that happens to everyone in the beginning, but with more practice it gets a lot better.
Back to top Go down
Isaac

Isaac

PostSubject: Re: 2nd animation...*dont look if you dont like newb stuff*   2nd animation...*dont look if you dont like newb stuff* EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 10:23 pm

How do you do that? Make it the same for only that...
Back to top Go down
Bident

Bident

PostSubject: Re: 2nd animation...*dont look if you dont like newb stuff*   2nd animation...*dont look if you dont like newb stuff* EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 8:16 am

First frame- 2nd animation...*dont look if you dont like newb stuff* Picture_1
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Right click the frame you want the frame to go til- 2nd animation...*dont look if you dont like newb stuff* Picture_2
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click "Insert Frame"- 2nd animation...*dont look if you dont like newb stuff* Picture_3
Now it will stay the same til the 15th Frame, in my case, but you can choose whatever you want.

Also I suggest using layers for all your different people/objects. It makes it much easier to work with. Unless you didn't already.
Back to top Go down
Isaac

Isaac

PostSubject: Re: 2nd animation...*dont look if you dont like newb stuff*   2nd animation...*dont look if you dont like newb stuff* EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 8:30 am

Ok thanks! Yea I dont know how to do just about anything so any info is helpful.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

PostSubject: Re: 2nd animation...*dont look if you dont like newb stuff*   2nd animation...*dont look if you dont like newb stuff* EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 8:33 am

it's true what bident say lol
when i first started using flash i could not understand wtf was wrong, why i had to draw everything again and again.
Then it came to me "LAYERS" FFS man xD
Yes always use layers for thoose objekts youre animating lol 2nd animation...*dont look if you dont like newb stuff* 843618
Back to top Go down
Bident

Bident

PostSubject: Re: 2nd animation...*dont look if you dont like newb stuff*   2nd animation...*dont look if you dont like newb stuff* EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 8:36 am

Gracias para agreeing with me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd animation...*dont look if you dont like newb stuff*   2nd animation...*dont look if you dont like newb stuff* Empty

Back to top Go down

2nd animation...*dont look if you dont like newb stuff*
Page 1 of 1