(OLD) Volaranims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO TO http://volaranims.net/forums/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nav Bar (And that stupid rule that says the names of the topics have be more than 10 characters, it pisses me off)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bident

Bident

Nav Bar (And that stupid rule that says the names of the topics have be more than 10 characters, it pisses me off) Empty
PostSubject: Nav Bar (And that stupid rule that says the names of the topics have be more than 10 characters, it pisses me off)   Nav Bar (And that stupid rule that says the names of the topics have be more than 10 characters, it pisses me off) EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 7:19 pm

I think you should change (In the Nav Bar) the name Home to Forum and the name Portal to Home. It confused me at first ._.
Also I hate that names of topics have to be more than 10 letters :[
Back to top Go down
Moppy
Admin
Moppy

Nav Bar (And that stupid rule that says the names of the topics have be more than 10 characters, it pisses me off) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nav Bar (And that stupid rule that says the names of the topics have be more than 10 characters, it pisses me off)   Nav Bar (And that stupid rule that says the names of the topics have be more than 10 characters, it pisses me off) EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 7:20 pm

Yes ill do it later lol. About the 10 character topic thing, ill go ahead and fix that. I did it earlier but i guess i didnt save ._.
Back to top Go down
https://volar-anims.forumotion.com
Bident

Bident

PostSubject: Re: Nav Bar (And that stupid rule that says the names of the topics have be more than 10 characters, it pisses me off)   Nav Bar (And that stupid rule that says the names of the topics have be more than 10 characters, it pisses me off) EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 7:20 pm

Lol Okay thanks.
Back to top Go down
Moppy
Admin
Moppy

PostSubject: Re: Nav Bar (And that stupid rule that says the names of the topics have be more than 10 characters, it pisses me off)   Nav Bar (And that stupid rule that says the names of the topics have be more than 10 characters, it pisses me off) EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 7:23 pm

Ok, done now its 1 - 255 characters.
Back to top Go down
Bident

Bident

PostSubject: Re: Nav Bar (And that stupid rule that says the names of the topics have be more than 10 characters, it pisses me off)   Nav Bar (And that stupid rule that says the names of the topics have be more than 10 characters, it pisses me off) EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 7:24 pm

Moppy wrote:
Ok, done now its 1 - 255 characters.
Gracias muchacho.
Back to top Go down
Moppy
Admin
Moppy

PostSubject: Re: Nav Bar (And that stupid rule that says the names of the topics have be more than 10 characters, it pisses me off)   Nav Bar (And that stupid rule that says the names of the topics have be more than 10 characters, it pisses me off) EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 7:26 pm

Ok, *locked*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nav Bar (And that stupid rule that says the names of the topics have be more than 10 characters, it pisses me off)   Nav Bar (And that stupid rule that says the names of the topics have be more than 10 characters, it pisses me off) Empty

Back to top Go down

Nav Bar (And that stupid rule that says the names of the topics have be more than 10 characters, it pisses me off)
Page 1 of 1