(OLD) Volaranims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO TO http://volaranims.net/forums/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Flash to iPod Tutorial

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bident

Bident

Flash to iPod Tutorial Empty
PostSubject: Flash to iPod Tutorial   Flash to iPod Tutorial EmptySat May 17, 2008 8:14 am

This tutorial is to show you how to put a Flash animation on your iPod! I'm not sure if this has been done before, but I haven't seen it so whatever.

Requirements-

The Fla. File of the animation you want on your iPod
An iPod with video capabilities

Step 1- Open up the Fla. File of the animation you want, and press "File" at the top of the screen. Flash to iPod Tutorial Pictur19
============================================================================================
Step 2- A drop down menu will appear, see the word "Export"? Click on it.
Flash to iPod Tutorial Pictur20
============================================================================================
Step 3- Once you click on that, another menu will appear. Click on "Export Movie".
Flash to iPod Tutorial Pictur21
Step 4- When you click on that another window will appear in the middle of the screen.
Flash to iPod Tutorial Pictur22
Step 5- Right next to the words Format you will see- "Animated GIF" (You may see something different but don't worry, it doesn't matter) Click that.
Flash to iPod Tutorial Pictur23
Step 6- After clicking that you'll see some options of File Types, what you want to do is click "QuickTime".
Flash to iPod Tutorial Pictur24
Step 7- Then there are two things left to do in that window, first of all you can give it a name. Then you want to make sure that next to where it says "Desktop"
Flash to iPod Tutorial Pictur25
Step 8- Then if you've done it correctly, you'll see that you movie is on your desktop. Then all you have to do is drag it in to iTunes and your done!
Flash to iPod Tutorial Pictur28
Note- I have a Mac, so if you want to know how to do it on a PC, just ask and I'll find out what's different about the process.
Back to top Go down
hat-man

hat-man

PostSubject: Re: Flash to iPod Tutorial   Flash to iPod Tutorial EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 12:39 am

I would like to know how to do it on a PC. Flash to iPod Tutorial 678364 Flash to iPod Tutorial 37158 Flash to iPod Tutorial 541342
Back to top Go down
http://hat-man.deviantart.com
Bident

Bident

PostSubject: Re: Flash to iPod Tutorial   Flash to iPod Tutorial EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 7:18 am

Apparently it's the exact same, the only difference being that you drag it into the shortcut of the Application. Tell me if it doesn't work ;)
Back to top Go down
Rajin

Rajin

PostSubject: Re: Flash to iPod Tutorial   Flash to iPod Tutorial EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 8:46 pm

what ipod did you do this on
Back to top Go down
Bident

Bident

PostSubject: Re: Flash to iPod Tutorial   Flash to iPod Tutorial EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 8:55 pm

Any iPod with video capabilities.
Back to top Go down
jordantheanimator

jordantheanimator

PostSubject: Re: Flash to iPod Tutorial   Flash to iPod Tutorial EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 1:36 am

good discovery :D Flash to iPod Tutorial 256355
Back to top Go down
Rajin

Rajin

PostSubject: Re: Flash to iPod Tutorial   Flash to iPod Tutorial EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 4:01 am

yeh its a shame that i washed my ipod tho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flash to iPod Tutorial   Flash to iPod Tutorial Empty

Back to top Go down

Flash to iPod Tutorial
Page 1 of 1