(OLD) Volaranims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO TO http://volaranims.net/forums/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FUCKING PHYSCHO!

Go down 
+2
Bident
Fuzzy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

FUCKING PHYSCHO! Empty
PostSubject: FUCKING PHYSCHO!   FUCKING PHYSCHO! EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 12:10 pm

Here today my friend, was making fun with a pencil and making other people look stupid lol whatever.
So when he did it to the phycho in the class he flipped out, and begin to push him away, and they did it alot of times, until the phycho smashes him on the floor, and then i saw it and ran over to the phycho and pushed him hard when he didnt notest.
Then when i was unfocused, i just got hit pretty hard in my head with a hand.
suddently i just pushed back and then he punched me a place i can't say in english lol. but i know you can die if it's very hard.
anyway he punched me 2 times fast, and ran after my friend after my friend said, that he should get in a phycho hospital lol.
And then he took a big 1 meter rule and tryed to hit my friend with it, then my friend ran out of the door, while the teacher just was standing and says, hello! and Stop it! she didn't do anything! i mean to the phycho
But then the Phycho ran after my friend outside and punched the teacher in the brest, and pushed her, so she nearly falled to the ground, and then he ran after him outside and tryed to trow things on him, but he didnt score lol.
Then the teacher say to two other teachers, that they have gotta catch victor (Phycho) She said it like he was an animal lol.
and my and my friends ran home to the victim xD and stayed there, in fear he would beat us up agin.

Next day:

The Teacher wanted to talk to us and she said that it was ME that punched the phycho. MAN I GOT PISSED OF INSIDE !!! SRSLY!!
i Only protected my friend, it's selfdefence i said to her.

It ended that we got the blame for making the phycho go totally crazy!
and i got blamed to hit him in the first place!
FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!
you don't know how pissed i am now.
So if i type something stupid to you, then don't listen to me.
At last when the phycho was gone, i was totally like: MAN that was nice to get off with my madness.
ALWAYS Have hated that phycho kid.

Ps.
Sry i i spelled phycho wrong lol
English bad.
Back to top Go down
Bident

Bident

FUCKING PHYSCHO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCKING PHYSCHO!   FUCKING PHYSCHO! EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 2:38 pm

What a total jack ass! FUCKING PHYSCHO! 279443 Fucker...
And about that you can change psycho just edit the first post and edit the subject.
Back to top Go down
Injin

Injin

FUCKING PHYSCHO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCKING PHYSCHO!   FUCKING PHYSCHO! EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 3:06 pm

I personally think you and your friends are assholes for making fun of someone that you know is insecure and possibly mental.

Honestly, what the fuck do you think he's gonna do?

Some kid is harassing him and he pushes him. I bet you would do the same thing. Then you gang up on him and because he's fighting back, he's the one that's the animal.

I don't like you.

Last edited by Injin on Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
Bident

Bident

FUCKING PHYSCHO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCKING PHYSCHO!   FUCKING PHYSCHO! EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 5:19 pm

Woah... Injin changed my point of view...
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

FUCKING PHYSCHO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCKING PHYSCHO!   FUCKING PHYSCHO! EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 6:31 am

lol you don't know that guy injin
I never uses voilence only if someone really pisses me off!
Back to top Go down
Injin

Injin

FUCKING PHYSCHO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCKING PHYSCHO!   FUCKING PHYSCHO! EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 4:23 pm

Well, you and your group attacked him first. You also did so knowing that he was emotionally unstable.

He had every right to flip shit.
Back to top Go down
Garrett

Garrett

FUCKING PHYSCHO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCKING PHYSCHO!   FUCKING PHYSCHO! EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 8:48 pm

Does someone need a timeout?
Back to top Go down
http://rivestudios.darkbb.com
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

FUCKING PHYSCHO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCKING PHYSCHO!   FUCKING PHYSCHO! EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 5:28 am

lol injin a was just the protecter. what i ment is that i got blame for just protecting my friend lol
Back to top Go down
Injin

Injin

FUCKING PHYSCHO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCKING PHYSCHO!   FUCKING PHYSCHO! EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 2:57 pm

I realize that you might be pissed for that but your friend still invoked him to do what he did. Your friend's the one that should have taken the blame but, it was his fault, not the psychos.
Back to top Go down
Paper_cut

FUCKING PHYSCHO! Empty
PostSubject: Ohh! Ohh!   FUCKING PHYSCHO! EmptyTue May 20, 2008 2:04 am

The word you're looking for is TEMPLE. Temple. FUCKING PHYSCHO! 37158
Back to top Go down
verne78

verne78

FUCKING PHYSCHO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCKING PHYSCHO!   FUCKING PHYSCHO! EmptyTue May 20, 2008 3:02 am

you=shoulda got credits for helping your friend
friend=he was anoying a pyscho...a pyscho!(blame him)
pyscho=strap him to a chair and put a muzzle on his mouth he's crazy..
Back to top Go down
http://au.youtube.com/user/Golobit
Bident

Bident

FUCKING PHYSCHO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCKING PHYSCHO!   FUCKING PHYSCHO! EmptyTue May 20, 2008 2:40 pm

Don't bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FUCKING PHYSCHO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUCKING PHYSCHO!   FUCKING PHYSCHO! Empty

Back to top Go down

FUCKING PHYSCHO!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(OLD) Volaranims :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: