(OLD) Volaranims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO TO http://volaranims.net/forums/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Preloader

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sick

Sick

Preloader Empty
PostSubject: Preloader   Preloader EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 10:01 pm

I really want to make myself a preloader but i have no idea how. Ive looked at some tutorials but their just way to complex and i have flash cs3 proffeewsional so most of the scripting doesnt work. Can someone please show me an easy tutorial or make me a preloader?
Back to top Go down
Bident

Bident

Preloader Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preloader   Preloader EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 5:35 pm

Sick wrote:
Ive looked at some tutorials but their just way to complex and i have flash cs3 proffeewsional so most of the scripting doesnt work.
You fail. First of all if they're too complex then look for others or just try them over. Second of all of course the scripting doesn't work, you didn't change the Action Script settings.
If you start off with AS 3 then this is what to do.

Look at the Properties box then press settings- Preloader Picture_1
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then look in the popped up box and find this- Preloader Picture_2
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Obviously you click it then press the form of AS you want to use- Preloader Picture_3
Or the easiest way to do it is to just press this instead of 'Flash File (Action Script 3.0) - Preloader Picture_5 Preloader 405796
Note- Most tutorials these days use AS 2.0
Back to top Go down
Moppy
Admin
Moppy

Preloader Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preloader   Preloader EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 6:04 pm

Yeah, you can just google "AS 2 Preloader tutorial" and you will get a whole bunch of stuff. You'll get it some time. : )

Preloader 127980
Back to top Go down
https://volar-anims.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Preloader Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preloader   Preloader Empty

Back to top Go down

Preloader
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(OLD) Volaranims :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: