(OLD) Volaranims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO TO http://volaranims.net/forums/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blood

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheLemonLime123

TheLemonLime123

Blood Empty
PostSubject: Blood   Blood EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 11:12 pm

Blood
Blood Collabblood
(I know it's a lot to read but once you've finished, you'll be real excited)

"Three"?
I am doing a big video called "Three" and it is going to have the "Random", "Blood", and "Arena" collabs all in one video that's why the formats for the three collabs LOOK the same but they really aren't...

?
Get together your creative minds and get ready to animate BLOOD! For this collaboration, i don't care how bad your stick man animating is, the key word (obviously) is "Blood". You, as the animator, will animate a stick man falling at terminal velocity in this room (download Template HERE) at the fast approaching ground. The ground is approaching and theres no stopping it... and then, SMACK!!! Blood, guts, intestines, brains fly EVERYWHERE! on the screen, in the air, on the walls... This is why i want the best blood you can possibly animate and if you don't know how to animate blood or your not too good at animating blood then you should probably watch "B.Y.E." by: Terkoiz and study the much blood or you can click HERE for a tutorial made by Stone that will teach you the basics on blood. Also be sure that you animate the falling in maximum 3 frames because, once again, it's not about the stick men, it's about the BLOOD AND GUTS!!!

I suck at animating... I don't think I can join...
YES YOU CAN! I BELIEVE IN U!!! There is a very, very fine line between sucking and laziness... there is a line between "I suck and i can't ever be good at animating" and "I suck at animating, I'm not gonna even try..." because you'll 1never know until you REALLY try as hard as u can... now enough pep talk, now i want to be serious... i can tell if someones being lazy and i WILL send it back or notify you... those of you who aren't going to be lazy, I solute you!

Template?
I can't make it clearer than this:
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD TEMPLATE!!!
lol

Things To Know/FAQ...
Q: Can I add a shake to the camera?
A: Yes but don't let the blank white canvas show and NO V-CAM!
Q: Can I add sounds?
A: Yes

Q: Do we animate him falling off something (e.g. a cliff), before hitting the ground?
A: Nope, you just animate him on the the template provided...
Q: Do we animate him falling through the air (not just the impact zone)
A: I have two answers for this ( I enturpreted it two ways...)
1. Yes, if you read closely, he falls through the top of the canvas and hits the ground with at most three frames.
2. You just animate in the template, no other animations...
Q: Can the guy have anything attached to him (like a non-functioning parachute)
A: Yes as long as you make it apperent that it's "non-functioning".

Specs?
FPS (Frames Per Second): 24
Stage/Canvas Size: 500 x 300 (will all be on Template)
Signature: TOP RIGHT
Background: NO BACKGROUND (except for the template obviously)
V-Cam: NO V-CAM

How Do I Turn It In?
If you haven't used the site before, TRuploader.com is a site where I can receive your animation. Just go to TRuploader.com, download you're FLA. Flash 8 formated animation and then PM me the TRuploader.com URL (link). Be sure it's Flash 8 formated and an FLA. file. (fla.)

Any Questions?
PM me ANY questions or concerns you may have

DUE:April 1st

Be Creative, Don't be lazy, and HAVE FUN! XD

PS: You can make as many as you like... :D

Red = Doing it
Pink = Done
Brown = Maybe
Purple = Did A Lazy Job, REDO

Animators
TheLemonLime123
Kizunami