(OLD) Volaranims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO TO http://volaranims.net/forums/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheLemonLime123

TheLemonLime123

Random Empty
PostSubject: Random   Random EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 11:12 pm

Random
Random Collabrandom
(I know it's a lot to read but once you've finished, you'll be real excited)

"Three"?
I am doing a big video called "Three" and it is going to have the "Random", "Blood", and "Arena" collabs all in one video that's why the formats for the three collabs LOOK the same but they really aren't...

?
The idea of this collab is to make an animation as random as possible. I don't care what you put in your part (besides nudity and/or sexual content but you guys know about all that) just make it random and original. So don't just put a fight scene because that's not really random. I want to see something so random that it will blow my MIND!

I suck at animating... I don't think I can join...
YES YOU CAN! I BELIEVE IN U!!! There is a very, very fine line between sucking and laziness... there is a line between "I suck and i can't ever be good at animating" and "I suck at animating, I'm not gonna even try..." because you'll never know until you REALLY try as hard as u can... now enough pep talk, now i want to be serious... i can tell if someones being lazy and i WILL send it back or notify you... those of you who aren't going to be lazy, I solute you!

Template?
There is no template but I want to see a background! I will not except just a blank background, be creative!

Specs?
FPS: 24
Stage Size: 500 X 300
Signature: Top right corner :/ (You must have a signature!)

Things To Know/FAQ...
Q: Can I add a shake to the camera?
A: Yes but don't let the blank white canvas show and NO V-CAM!
Q: Can I add sounds?
A: Yes

How Do I Turn It In?
If you haven't used the site before, TRuploader.com is a site where I can receive your animation. Just go to TRuploader.com, download you're FLA. Flash 8 formated animation and then PM me the TRuploader.com URL (link). Be sure it's Flash 8 formated and an FLA. file. (fla.)

Any Questions?
PM me ANY questions or concerns you may have

DUE:April 1st

Be Creative, Don't be lazy, and HAVE FUN! XD

PS: You can make as many as you like... :D

Blue = Confirmed, In...
Green = Done With One+...
Black = Maybe...
Red = Did A Lazy Job, REDO...

Randomators:
TheLemonLime123
Clips