(OLD) Volaranims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GO TO http://volaranims.net/forums/

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ABOGWTTSH (It stands for something)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bident

Bident

ABOGWTTSH (It stands for something) Empty
PostSubject: ABOGWTTSH (It stands for something)   ABOGWTTSH (It stands for something) EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 6:31 pm

Rules

-Welcome to- A Bunch Of Guys Who Think Their Super Heroes!!!
------------------------
-What to do- Pretty much what you do is come up with a character with a stupid super hero power. It can be a spoof of a classic character or just a random one it doesn't matter.
After you're done thinking of your character you make his profile.
------------------------
-What to include- For your profile you should include the following things.
Name
Power
Weakness
Story
Demo
Availability
------------------------
-When your done- Once your done with all of that you can challenge who ever you'd like too. They can reject but often they'll accept it. If you accept or the person you challenged accepts, all you have to do is animate both of you're characters fighting. You must win in the animation. When you're done, one of the two of you shall make a poll in the Animation Showcase asking which of the two animations is better. Whoever wins will receive 5 Points and of course I'd find it very unfair if those who do not win and put work in their animations do not get points. So if you lose you will receive 2 Points. Their will be a score board below.
------------------------
-Also- Please tell me if their is something I should add all of this. And don't complain about this being a copy of RHG I'd think of it more of as a spoof.
SuperHeroes

Big Tree Man(Bident)
[center]Power Guy (Bhuggy)
Glowy Sword Water Guy (NeonNinja)
Poof (Moppy)

SoreBoard

Big Tree Man(Bident)- No Points
[center]Power Guy (Bhuggy)- No Points
Glowy Sword Water Guy (NeonNinja)- No Points
Poof (Moppy)- No Points

Fights In Progress

None so Far

Last edited by Bident on Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:38 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bident

Bident

PostSubject: Re: ABOGWTTSH (It stands for something)   ABOGWTTSH (It stands for something) EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 6:31 pm

Name- Big Tree Man
Power- Can create trees out of nowhere and control them with his mind
Weakness- Cannot move while controlling a tree. Can only control one tree at a time.
Story- One day he noticed the town villian known as Provender (Total and Complete inside joke, don't ask). He realized there was no one to stop him, so he decided to to fall into toxic waste and hope to not die. He lives!!! He wasn't sure what super power he would get and wasn't sure after wards. He was walking home and just decided to try and do something. He then soon found out about his power. End of lame story. :[
Demo- No demo yet...
Availability- Not available at the moment.

Sorry about my non availability guys. I hope to available quite soon ;]
Back to top Go down
Moppy
Admin
Moppy

PostSubject: Re: ABOGWTTSH (It stands for something)   ABOGWTTSH (It stands for something) EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 6:35 pm

Ill make one later, when im not lazy.
Back to top Go down
https://volar-anims.forumotion.com
Bident

Bident

PostSubject: Re: ABOGWTTSH (It stands for something)   ABOGWTTSH (It stands for something) EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 6:35 pm

Moppy wrote:
Ill make one later, when im not lazy.
Lol Ok, like the idea?
Back to top Go down
Moppy
Admin
Moppy

PostSubject: Re: ABOGWTTSH (It stands for something)   ABOGWTTSH (It stands for something) EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 6:37 pm

Yeah, thats why ill make one later lol.
Back to top Go down
Bident

Bident

PostSubject: Re: ABOGWTTSH (It stands for something)   ABOGWTTSH (It stands for something) EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 6:38 pm

Moppy wrote:
Yeah, thats why ill make one later lol.
Sweet.
Back to top Go down
Bhuggy

Bhuggy

PostSubject: Re: ABOGWTTSH (It stands for something)   ABOGWTTSH (It stands for something) EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 11:18 am

Name: Power Guy

Power: His suit is like iron-mans except it's not

Weakness: Water,low battery and Computer Virus'

Story: He was some scientist with Leprecy but realized he could hide his appearance with an awquard looking suit and then he joined the "Pimp my Ride" Team of who decided to pimp the suit with as many guns and futuristic stuff as possible and oddly it all fitted into the suit and he now does whatever he wants as POWER GUY!!!

Demo: Shall be posted later.

Availability: Explain??
Back to top Go down
Bident

Bident

PostSubject: Re: ABOGWTTSH (It stands for something)   ABOGWTTSH (It stands for something) EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 3:11 pm

Bhuggy wrote:
Name: Power Guy

Power: His suit is like iron-mans except it's not

Weakness: Water,low battery and Computer Virus'

Story: He was some scientist with Leprecy but realized he could hide his appearance with an awquard looking suit and then he joined the "Pimp my Ride" Team of who decided to pimp the suit with as many guns and futuristic stuff as possible and oddly it all fitted into the suit and he now does whatever he wants as POWER GUY!!!

Demo: Shall be posted later.

Availability: Explain??
Lol Availability is the ability of being able to be challenged.
Back to top Go down
Bhuggy

Bhuggy

PostSubject: Re: ABOGWTTSH (It stands for something)   ABOGWTTSH (It stands for something) EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 9:05 am

Bident wrote:

ooooooooh Thanks. Erm yea well my answer is later then
Back to top Go down
Bident

Bident

PostSubject: Re: ABOGWTTSH (It stands for something)   ABOGWTTSH (It stands for something) EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 2:25 pm

Bhuggy wrote:
Bident wrote:

ooooooooh Thanks. Erm yea well my answer is later then
ok, thanks for joining.
Back to top Go down
Sick

Sick

PostSubject: Re: ABOGWTTSH (It stands for something)   ABOGWTTSH (It stands for something) EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 5:44 pm

Name: Glowy Sword Water Guy
Power: Able to summon a green glowy sword and turn himself into a liquid substance at will.
Weakness: Cold. It freezes him.
Story: One day a man named Joe went walkin. Then all of a sudden he ran into a radioactive waste dump. He thought it was a wonderful place to have a bit of a swim. When he went into the water he felt as if his insides was burning and called out to someone to turn the hot water off. It wasn't hot water burning him, it was the rapid changing of his atoms. When Joe came out of the waste dump he suddenly forgot his name. One thing was in his mind but, Glowy Sword Water Guy. Glowy Sword Water Guy stripped of his clothes and ran into town screaming and shouting in caveman speach. "Ooogi aaagi Bogi" he said to a nearby policeman. The policeman arrested him for assualt. While in jail he noticed taht everytime he went into the cold room (where hey store meat and stuffz) he would get stiff joints, and everytime he went into the sauna he would start to melt. Using this he melted his way out of jail. Glowy Sword Water Guy then found himself in a fight with a robber. The robber had a knife and GSWG was unnarmed. GSWG swung a punch but missed then robber, the robber swung down with his knife and cut his arm. In pain GSWG tensed his muscles and out came to glow swords from both his hands. He cut the robber to pieces and thus GSWG as borned. ANd im going to stop writing this paathetic story....now.
Demo: http://img111.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sickbearcompscene1ct0.swf
Availability : Available

Last edited by NeonNinja on Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moppy
Admin
Moppy

PostSubject: Re: ABOGWTTSH (It stands for something)   ABOGWTTSH (It stands for something) EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 6:00 pm

Name: Poof
Power: Poofs into cloud
Weakness: Eggs (hes alergic)
Story: Some threw a rock at him and he poofed into a cloud.
Demo: http://antiup.net/view.php?id=43316436082clowd.swf
Avalible: Yes
Back to top Go down
Bident

Bident

PostSubject: Re: ABOGWTTSH (It stands for something)   ABOGWTTSH (It stands for something) EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 6:32 pm

Haha, love your guys' power, added. Thanks for joining.
Back to top Go down
Evers

Evers

PostSubject: Re: ABOGWTTSH (It stands for something)   ABOGWTTSH (It stands for something) EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 9:14 am

lol this is totally like SL :D
But it's fun
Back to top Go down
Bhuggy

Bhuggy

PostSubject: Re: ABOGWTTSH (It stands for something)   ABOGWTTSH (It stands for something) EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 11:19 am

Is there a date for the stuff to be in is it just a competition that could go on for another year or sommin like that
Back to top Go down
Moppy
Admin
Moppy

PostSubject: Re: ABOGWTTSH (It stands for something)   ABOGWTTSH (It stands for something) EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 11:37 am

Evers wrote:
lol this is totally like SL :D

Its also like rhg and that supperbas warrior thing. Alot of other forums came up with it before.
This is a LITTLE different though. lol no one really cares anyway.

Bhuggy - It goes untill it dies. lol
Back to top Go down
Bident

Bident

PostSubject: Re: ABOGWTTSH (It stands for something)   ABOGWTTSH (It stands for something) EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 3:47 pm

Bhuggy wrote:
Is there a date for the stuff to be in is it just a competition that could go on for another year or sommin like that
No, it's better theres is a rip off RHG and this is a Spoof of RHG. :]

Bhuggy wrote:
Yeah, it goes as long as you guys do stuff :]

I'm starting my guy, and will be available extremely soon.
Back to top Go down
Moppy
Admin
Moppy

PostSubject: Re: ABOGWTTSH (It stands for something)   ABOGWTTSH (It stands for something) EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 4:26 pm

Bident wrote:
Bhuggy wrote:

Bhuggy wrote:

You quoted this same thing twice.

Back to top Go down
Bident

Bident

PostSubject: Re: ABOGWTTSH (It stands for something)   ABOGWTTSH (It stands for something) EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 4:31 pm

Moppy wrote:
Bident wrote:
Bhuggy wrote:

Bhuggy wrote:

You quoted this same thing twice.

Oops, lol sorry :[
But whatever you answered them for me :]
Back to top Go down
Bhuggy

Bhuggy

PostSubject: Re: ABOGWTTSH (It stands for something)   ABOGWTTSH (It stands for something) EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 5:25 am

Okay here's the fight demo it ain't good probably better if I'd had some video editing kit but hey
Power man demo
Back to top Go down
Bident

Bident

PostSubject: Re: ABOGWTTSH (It stands for something)   ABOGWTTSH (It stands for something) EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 2:18 pm

K, thanks. I think you and Neon should start a fight, you seem to be on the same level around.

Edit- Also please include your color # either in your profile or in your demo.
Back to top Go down
Bident

Bident

PostSubject: Re: ABOGWTTSH (It stands for something)   ABOGWTTSH (It stands for something) EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 4:04 pm

This thread is epic fail. ABOGWTTSH (It stands for something) 279443 ABOGWTTSH (It stands for something) 405796 ABOGWTTSH (It stands for something) 745102
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ABOGWTTSH (It stands for something)   ABOGWTTSH (It stands for something) Empty

Back to top Go down

ABOGWTTSH (It stands for something)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(OLD) Volaranims :: Comp/Collab :: Competitions-
Jump to: